See if you can knock down The Barones. Watch out, they’ll heckle you!
This game takes some practice! Use your mouse to choose the starting position of your bowling ball. Then click the mouse button and hold it down to set the hook of the ball. Release your mouse button and the ball will roll and move based on the amount of hook at the time of release!
This page requires that your browser have Adobe Flash installed!
1) When you see the “Ready” card, click anywhere on the screen to begin the roll.
2) Position the ball on the alley by moving the mouse.
3) Press and hold the mouse button to set the hook.
– For maximum right hook, release the mouse button when the hook indicator is at its leftmost point.
– For maximum left hook, release the mouse button when the hook indicator is at its rightmost point.
– For a straight roll, release the mouse button when the hook indicator is center.
4) Scoring: This game uses a 6-pin scoring system. The highest possible score is 180.
Did you like Barone Bowling? Post your high score below!
Submit your review
LOVES. RAYMOND. BOWLING
High Score: 152
Miss the show, but love the heckling! Thank you!
I LIKE TO PLAY
EVERY BODY LOVES RAMOND BOWLING